WarriorWoods
Would you like to login, da'len?
WarriorWoods
Would you like to login, da'len?
WarriorWoods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarriorWoods

This is a little role-play forum I made for you guys.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MoonStruck Role-play; Experienced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarriorOfTheWoods
Admin
Admin
WarriorOfTheWoods

MoonStruck Role-play; Experienced Empty
PostSubject: MoonStruck Role-play; Experienced   MoonStruck Role-play; Experienced EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 pm

As the moon began to rise, Warriorheart heard rustling in the tall grass. He tip-toed over to it and found a pregnant she-wolf. Warriorheart growled to warn her he was there. She whipped her head around. Then she calmly turned around. They stared at each other for what it felt like a million moons. "Greetings, stranger. I am Warriorheart." He barked, calmly. "Hello... Warriorheart... I am Fashine." The pregnant, creamy wolf barked, shallowly. "Who's the father?" He barked to Fashine. She started to shake. "How... do you know?" She growled. "Humph. Your round and you smell of milk. How do I know?" He barked, awkwardly. "Er... I guess your right..." She barked, turning to look at her belly. "Hum... I guess I can trust you... The father is... Snaketail..." Fashine replied. Warriorheart gasped. "How?" Warriorheart snapped with an edge of a growl in his angry tone. She started to whimper. "I'm going to go get him. Stay here or else." He growled.
Warriorheart entered the camp and the current camp guarder, Wildfang, growled. "What's wrong?" Goldstar barked, rushing over. Warriorheart noticed that the whole clan was looking at him, scared. He looked at his fur and saw it all up, like fangs pointing up out of the ground. "Er... I must speak to Snaketail immediately!" Warriorheart barked. Goldstar nodded and went to fetch Snaketail. "Snaketail, I need you to come with me. Now." Warriorheart growled, out of the clans' ear shot. "Wh-" Snaketail started, but Warriorheart hit him hard in the jaw with his paw. Warriorheart started to growl. Snaketail's eyes squinted, curiosity blazing in his eyes.
As they approached, "Fashine" pounced on a mouse and killed it,she looked over at us and jumped, startled. "Who's this? Are you trying to set me up, Warriorheart?" Snaketail barked. "No, Snaketail. This is you mate, Fashine." Warriorheart barked, awkwardly. "What? I don't have a mate! Your crazy!" Snaketail growled, looking away. "Snaketail... you met me at the river, remember? I... was trying to tell you... but, Warriorheart found me first. At least I can tell you now..." Fashine hesitated. Snaketail looked into the she-wolf's eyes. "I... should have known..." Snaketail hesitated...
Back to top Go down
https://warriorwoods.rpg-board.net

MoonStruck Role-play; Experienced
Page 1 of 1